Get Into “THE ZONE” to Perform at YOUR Peak!
Are you in a slump or simply wanting to move up a few notches? Being an athlete, you are well aware of “The Zone,” when your mind and body work so perfectly together that you play your best game, or ride your best race, or ski your best competition.
HYPNOSIS CAN AND WILL HELP YOUR GAME!
- Hypnosis can assist athletes in achieving their ideal performance state
- Hypnosis can be used to help athletes identify pre-competitive emotional states associated with successful sport performances
- Hypnosis can be used to help athletes achieve precompetitive emotional states helpful for sport performance
- Resolve problems associated with poor performances keeping athletes from performing at their peak
- Athletes can perform skills analysis while under hypnosis to gain insight into what has occurred in past performances, and discover what they may or may not be doing that is keeping them from correctly executing sport skills
- Athletes can use hypnosis to learn associations between anxiety and performance, then use cue words to achieve preferred anxiety levels
- Published case reports exist suggesting that enhanced performance can be obtained through hypnosis
- Hypnotic suggestion can be used to increase or decrease the perception effort being put forth by the athlete.